Terms & Conditions
Who we are and how to contact us
- https://www.claimont.com/ (“our website”) is a website operated by Claimont Health Limited (“we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8107565 and our registered address is: William Old Centre, Ducks Hill Road, Northwood, HA6 2NP UK. We are a limited company
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 3941 2000.
By using our website you accept these terms:
There are other terms that may apply to you:
We may make changes to these terms:
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 22/01/18.
We may make changes to our website:
- We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our website:
- Our website is made available free of charge
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal
Our website is only for users in the UK:
- “Our website is primarily directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations”.
You must keep your account details safe:
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at using the contact details specified above.
How you may use material on our website:
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors
Do not rely on information on this website:
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to:
- Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them
- We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us:
- This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values
- If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us using the contact details specified above.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply of services for business users and consumer users
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website
- In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Uploading content to our website:
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with any content standards we may specify from time to time
- You warrant that any such contribution will comply with our content standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty
- Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them:
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website:
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade mark rights:
Claimont is a trade mark of Claimont Health Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.